Tuesday 30 October 2012

Enkeling

Image found : http://abduzeedo.com/files/originals/b/b53248ea8cf64ea961860f1ceed0bdbb.gif
I began looking Enkeling work when I was asked to draw on magazine images and I completely forgot about these beautiful images . I know these will be useful in further drawings as I was only using a black pen on previous drawing, it will be refreshing to take Enkeling as inspiration to my next drawings on magazines and face charts . I believe this will be a huge help in my in developing my drawing skills and the contouring the face to gain the most from my models features.



Image found : http://img.scoop.it/Aup2kO6TyUgnw0_AhDkjxTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBXEejxNn4ZJNZ2ss5Ku7Cxt
Liam Gallagher portrait by Enkeling which has been described as the 'Wood carving' effect , this is an engaging concept of creating drawings , thinking of the paper as a different material . This research and the research in Damyeong has made me realise that I need to start experimenting with my designs on paper creating textures through my designs . Once I have the texture in my face charts, I can then accentuate that with fabrics and other materials.

Image found : http://imgs.abduzeedo.com/files/articles/enkeling/da86d258d479bfd1e7bb4ad7047b6492.jpg
The use of colours on this drawing makes the skin look like scarification, it is stimulating to look at other drawings that will influence my final images . Although these are not tribal images they have elements in them which will help with creating techniques of textures on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment